It's Mythical Reality.

Here, I'll take my feelings and emotions. My dreams and nightmares. Real life, imaginary life, and sleep life. Days in, days out. It may not make sense ,or, may be too simple for appreciation. The beautiful and the horrid, the clean, the nasty. Pointless ramblings and important lessons. This is my life in a never-ending story, documented for all to read.

Monday, June 18, 2012

Weeds in the flower bed

It seems like the good people in life take the longest to get ahead, while the bad ones over ride everybody else. Life, in this case, is like a flower bed.
The weeds grow the fastest, and sometimes can blend right into their surroundings.
Flowers have to push their Way up through the soil, usually live in tremulous conditions with fragile petals, and still have to looks beautiful.
The difference between weeds and flowers, are weeds get plucked up for being ugly and suffocating everything around them.
While flowers are left alone, to blossom bigger and bigger every year, bringing smiles and beauty to the people around them.
Await your time to blossom. The weeds will get thrown away!

This is my way of venting. I've always been someone to constantly speak my mind, but as I've grown into adulthood I've learned to keep my mouth shut. But, believe me, I'm getting to my breaking point and weeding is IN my NEAR future!

No comments:

Post a Comment