It's Mythical Reality.

Here, I'll take my feelings and emotions. My dreams and nightmares. Real life, imaginary life, and sleep life. Days in, days out. It may not make sense ,or, may be too simple for appreciation. The beautiful and the horrid, the clean, the nasty. Pointless ramblings and important lessons. This is my life in a never-ending story, documented for all to read.

Friday, June 15, 2012

Queries for Bliss

If you're up there with the angels, will you send me a sign?
Will you make the sun shine a little brighter today,
Make the day seem a little less sad?
Can you wake me up with a smile today, with a fleeting thought of you?
Can you sit with me while I drive to work, see me all the way through?
Were you standing next to me at your funeral?
Was that your hand I thought I felt?
I thought I saw you walking the other day,
But when I turned there was nobody there.
Was that you on the other side, without pain, loss, or care?
Do you miss us all down here, or have you already forgot?

I'm not sure what thought is worse:
That I'll never see you in this life, or that you wont remember me in the next

If you're up there with the angels, is it what we imagined it'd be?
Do you have your favorite things and people,
Or was it always a fantasy?
Do you look down on us and wish you were still here,
Or that we were up there with you?
Are you able to let go of your troubles, or do you just get more as life comes to halt.
Do you think of the things you missed out on, or the ones that you held close?
Do you look at us from the sky, or do you see us face to face?
Or do you not get to see us at all, just in memories?

Do the years passing get easier for you?
Are you still able to cry, up there?
Do you see the wet pillows in my room at night?
Do you ever see me spaced out in thoughts of you?
When I'm pissed from the day, and wish you were here,
Do you sit beside me to listen to me vent?
Did you ever sit next to me when I took in the news..
The news that this time you werent coming back?
Or were you already on to the next best thing?

If you're up there with the angels, do you still think of me?
Is making the rain and painting the rainbows take up to much of your time?
Do you sleep and dream of me still, shake up the snowglobe of a world I'm still in?
Are you keeping a list up there?
Of people you want to welcome in?
Did I make the list?

And ,while I hope I  have a while to go, remember be.
Let there be somewhere we may embrace again.

No comments:

Post a Comment