It's Mythical Reality.

Here, I'll take my feelings and emotions. My dreams and nightmares. Real life, imaginary life, and sleep life. Days in, days out. It may not make sense ,or, may be too simple for appreciation. The beautiful and the horrid, the clean, the nasty. Pointless ramblings and important lessons. This is my life in a never-ending story, documented for all to read.

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Dozing Off

Can't sleep.
One way friendships and lost relationships
Guilt ridden choices
Dreams tossed aside and promises broken
Never agains happening again and again
Forever's ending far too early
Tossing and turning, going in circles and circles
Songs playing
Over, over, over
To the point where hearts are popping, eardrums breaking
Mind confused and emotions reduced
Ones that have been loved buried in the ground
Enemies gazing down
Writers just blabbering, Illustrators just scribbling
Educators not teaching and presidents not leading
Rock solids falling through
False lies ending up true
Changes not completed, Stuck in habit
In the rotation of what's expected.

Hope is gone in the form of disappointment.
And out of all the things I've been robbed of, and all of those I've gained.
I dream of sleep the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment