It's Mythical Reality.

Here, I'll take my feelings and emotions. My dreams and nightmares. Real life, imaginary life, and sleep life. Days in, days out. It may not make sense ,or, may be too simple for appreciation. The beautiful and the horrid, the clean, the nasty. Pointless ramblings and important lessons. This is my life in a never-ending story, documented for all to read.

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Murder In a Small Package (Dream)

The beginning is very foggy, and to the point I remember was pretty much towards the end.
I was in a huge summer house, the traditional two story country home, with bay windows and trees surrounding it. It was over looking a huge lake, which the backyard was completely open to, absent of any type of fence or boundaries. There were chairs spread out along the porches and back yard, adults relaxing and talking amongst each other,while the children ran around in swimsuits. Screaming at each other and jumping into the lake happily.
I opened the backdoor to go inside. There was black and white tiles in the kitchen, along with a country-style island and pots upon the six burner stove. A maid was in the kitchen, stirring the pots randomly and cutting up pieces of fruits and vegetables. She said a friendly "Hello!" as I walked into the den area.
To my left there was a short hallway, with a door at the exact opposite end where I was looking, and two doors on the left hand side. No idea if there were doors on the right side, for my sight was blocked and my eyes were drawn to something else. There was blood smeared along the floor.
My eyes trailed along this stream, and there I saw a set of legs. When I looked up, I saw a little boy, maybe all of 7 or 8, dragging a grown woman across the floor. Whether he was hiding her or what I have no idea, but he was dragging her to the second door on the left. The maid never noticed anything, and neither did the man who was sitting on the couch.
I watched the legs disappear into the room, than randomly decided to take a shower. (This is a dream after all, not everything can make sense! lol)
Going into the bathroom, which was down the right hallway, first door on the right, I slipped out of my clothes and into a towel. I opened the door and looked back out. I looked to the right, and saw the stairs to the second story at the end of the hallway, as well as multiple doors lining the walls.
With a look to the left, I saw the little boy, red-haired and blood stained, holding the maid's hand and taking her into the first bedroom on the left. The look on his face was not one of innocence or murder, but rather one of seduction. I stood there disgusted at this fact. The murder I had seen him commit fleeted from my mind, and only the thought of this young woman falling for a child's sexual pleas filled my thoughts.
The man arose from the couch and went to walk into the kitchen, still oblivious to everything that had happened. I called to him, not knowing his name, just knowing that he should come into the bathroom with me so this little boy couldn't hurt him too. And suddenly, a wave of realization rushed over me. I knew that this little boy had killed many many people, yet he blended into a crowd unnoticed. When he murdered, I was the only one who could see.
I can't remember, or rather, my dream self couldn't remember, if I had told people before and they just hadn't believed me, or if there was a reason I was keeping it to myself. Like it was a secret I was supposed to keep.
All of these thoughts crossed my mind in a matter of seconds, and the man responded with a little shake of the head, as in 'no, I wont come in there'.
But now I wasn't worried about the man, I was just scared for myself. So I closed and locked the door, turned on the hot water, and climbed into the shower. The sound of the water hitting the shower floor muffled the screams that kept getting louder and louder. But nothing could muffle the snap of the door lock as it was broken, or the creek of the door as it was was opened. Squinting through the steam the shower created, I saw a little hand grasp the shower curtain, preparing to pull it back. I grabbed an old-fashioned razor off the top shelf of the shower. And as the curtain was flung back, and the pale-faced bloody boy went to grab my hand...
I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment