It's Mythical Reality.

Here, I'll take my feelings and emotions. My dreams and nightmares. Real life, imaginary life, and sleep life. Days in, days out. It may not make sense ,or, may be too simple for appreciation. The beautiful and the horrid, the clean, the nasty. Pointless ramblings and important lessons. This is my life in a never-ending story, documented for all to read.

Thursday, December 29, 2011

My Goals of 2012.

1) Get a job!
I mean, seriously, back in highschool I never imagined finding a job would be so difficult. I'd probably be able to create a business that helps qualified applicants find jobs. Haha! My first goal is definitely to make enough money to support myself...and then perhaps have a little money left over ;)

2) Get Married!
I'm so excited to commit myself for a lifetime to a man I'm ridiculously in love with. A love tight ceremony with only family and close friends, my heart always speeds up in anticipation. <3

3) Get my own place!
By January of 2013, if I'm not out on my own (with Charles of course.) I might just fall down and die...well not die. But I'll definitely be kicking myself in the ass.

4)Survive December 21, 2012.
The day that is supposed to end the world as we know it. Do I believe? Not really; but I'm a believer in you can never be too careful. This should be on everyone's New Years Goals list.

5)Start a little side business.
I need a way to let my creative juices flow and make some extra cash. My problem is my mind and hobbies are so varied, its hard to narrow it down.

6)Volunteer More!
I love helping people and animals alike. And with all this extra time on my hands, why am I not helping? If I was down and out I'd want someone to help me. So, I want to volunteer with at least two groups and start an organization of my own. I'm hellbent on this one.

7)Get back into school!
Unless something else in my life seriously takes off. I think I want to go back and get my associates of science in nursing. (Although the free-spirited artsy Brit screams NO!)

8)Lose weight!
Isn't this an ideal for almost everyone every year? Or to at least change something about their body?

9)Write a book!
It's time to actually commit to a concept and run with it. No use being scared at everything in life.

10)Find Religion!
I know this is random, and I think I've "found" religion, I just need to make it a bigger part of me.

Well, I know alot of changes will come next year. I'm not a mind reader. I'm simply a logical individual, and with every year comes loads of change. I just hope this is one of those years I'll be able to successfully fulfill all my goals :)

No comments:

Post a Comment