It's Mythical Reality.

Here, I'll take my feelings and emotions. My dreams and nightmares. Real life, imaginary life, and sleep life. Days in, days out. It may not make sense ,or, may be too simple for appreciation. The beautiful and the horrid, the clean, the nasty. Pointless ramblings and important lessons. This is my life in a never-ending story, documented for all to read.

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Another year, Another lesson?

So, my birthday is always somewhat uneventful. It comes right after the festivities of Christmas and the bringing of the new year. I can't look back and think about the last year, seeing as I did that last year. And I don't look forward to it like I used to when I was "a child." Especially this year. This big 2.0. Now I'm "officially" out of the teen years (by 12 minutues :p)
I wanted to write a post on new years night, but my fiance forced me to go to bed. Tonight, he's distracted by one of his many video games, and here I am, debating on what to blog about and singing along with music on Youtube.
The last few weeks, I've been contemplating my life a lot. I look back now and am a little disappointed in myself. Rather, very disapointed; because I've found that I haven't really accomplished anything in life. A 5th of my life (and that's being optimistic) has flown past me and I have no mark on the world to show for it.
I was watching a commercial the other night, and the man said something about not making your dreams real, therefore the world can never see them and you haven't left something behind of yourself to remembered.
Well, as of right now, there's not much of me left behind to remember. So let it be known now, If I'm gone tomorrow (hey, anything can happen, but hopefully it doesn't, lol!!), that I loved my family, my fiance, and to write. And someday, my mark will be made for people to remember me by in the future. :)
Now, off to get my birthday kiss from the great Charles! Until another day soon, readers...at least, I think you're reading this...are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment